Limited liability company (GmbH)
The Vorrats GmbHs, which have been set up by De-trust, are either registered in the commercial registers of Hamburg, Munich, Frankfurt am Main, Cologne, Hanover or Berlin and have not yet carried out any business activities so that they are ready for immediate takeover. The share capital of 25,000 euros is fully available to the managing director.
The share capital amounts to 25,000 shares (corresponds to a nominal amount of one euro each) and is fully paid up when the shares are transferred.
The purchase price for the store GmbH amounts to 27,500 euros. This already includes the costs borne by De-trust for founding the GmbH and the administrative costs. You can freely choose whether the company bank account should be deleted after the credit transfer or be available for later payments.
Depending on the share capital, the following purchase prices result, which are always sold with a bank account incl. The credit.
|version 1||Variant 2|
|Share capital||EUR 25,000, –||EUR 25,000, –|
|Bank deposits||EUR 25,000, –||EUR 12,500, –|
|additional charge||EUR 1.850, –||EUR 2,000, –|
|purchase price||EUR 26.850, –||EUR 14.500, –|
Variant 1: The share capital has been paid in and has been in the bank account of the shelf company since its founding. The bank balance is transferred with.
Variant 2: The share capital was paid in half only, the other half as a claim against the shareholder. You accept this liability. Or. You agree to pay the missing EUR 12.500, -.
fees and court fees The costs of incorporation are fully paid. The cost of the transfer is borne by the buyer. You should take into account about EUR 450, – for the notary and about EUR 120, – at court costs. In general, we can not estimate the amount of the costs, because they are fixed by court and notary and depend on how many changes you make to the company.
- Simply fill out the order form ( 317 KB ) and send it by e-mail or fax to De-trust.
- De-trust submits the desired company name to the relevant Chamber of Commerce and agrees with you.
- De-trust will send you all the necessary documents (founding document and articles of association, registration notice of the commercial register and the current account statement of the GmbH) by mail and
- agreed with you an emergency appointment.
- After notarization by the notary De-trust undertakes the bank transfer of the GmbH.
To order, please download the Vorrats GmbH order form ( 317 KB ) here.