In this variant of Vorrats Ltd. and Co. KG are two limited partners incorporated under English law who hold shares in a limited partnership registered in the German commercial register. Here is a Ltd. the general partner, the other limited is the limited partner, which holds the limited partnership shares to 100%. Our combination of companies has many advantages. On the one hand, it can be used for economic activities without particularly high risks, because the fuller of the construction is a foreign company. On the other hand, the legal form offers the possibility to be active in Germany through the KG on business. Gladly, this construction is also used for the process of “cold fusion” to liquidate a GmbH or UG.A takeover of the companies is possible within 24 hours.
- Complementary Limited under English law
- Komdandit Limited under English law
- Both companies entered in the English commercial register
- Limited partnership (KG) registered in the German commercial register
- Muster KG contract
- Bank account in Germany against surcharge possible
- Bank account in England against surcharge possible
- Memorandum of Limited (Certfication of Cooperation)
- Statute of the Limited (Articels of Association)
- Europe-wide competent
- Germany-wide competent
- minimizing risk
- Suitable for GmbH and UG liquidations
The registered capital of the LTDs and the KG has not yet been provided.
|Share capital||EUR 100, –||EUR 100, –|
|Bank deposits||EUR 0,00||EUR 0,00-|
|additional charge||EUR 1.750, –||EUR 0, –|
|purchase price||EUR 1.750, –||EUR 0, –|
fees and court fees Notary fees are not incurred when taking over the LTDs. Thus, the assumption of the KG is also without notary fees, unless they want to customize the name of the KG.
- Simply fill out the order form and send it to De-trust by e-mail or fax.
- De-trust submits the desired company name to the relevant Chamber of Commerce and agrees with you.
- De-trust will send you all the necessary documents (founding deed and articles of incorporation, registration notice of the commercial register) by mail and
- After notarization by the notary De-trust undertakes the bank transfer of the GmbH.
To order, please download the order form here.