De-trust is your contact for the acquisition of shelf companies from Germany and Europe. For many years, De-trust has been stocking domestic and foreign corporations that have not yet done business, so they are ready for immediate takeover. This has the great advantage for you that you not only save the time required for the start-up process, but also considerably reduce the liability risk.
As an entrepreneur, you can benefit from shelf companies as follows:
- The companies are already set up and registered in the commercial register (either in Hamburg, Munich, Frankfurt am Main, Cologne, Hanover or Berlin).
- The companies are immediately able to act immediately and without any detours.
- The company transfer is usually possible within 24 hours after the order. With appropriate preparation, the takeover takes place even on the same day.
- The share capital or share capital is fully paid up and is freely available on the company account. This excludes any liability of the shareholders for incorrectly raising capital during the start-up phase, so that our shelf companies offer comprehensive protection.
- De-trust guarantees that the shelf companies are free from liabilities to third parties. Only the IHK contribution obligation is excluded from this.
- Upon request, your shelf company will receive an account that you can continue to manage. This saves you the time required to set up a business account.